The University of South Africa, UNISA has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ UNISA Application Deadline for 2022.
- 👉 Unisa Undergraduate Application 2022
- 👉 Unisa Postgraduate Application 2022
- 👉 Unisa International Application 2022
How to Apply Online for Unisa Application 2022
There are two ways to apply;
Apply for admission via a TVET college
- Please ensure that the TVET college you have selected offers your qualification of choice.
- Apply for admission to Unisa via the TVET college. Indicate clearly at the time of application that you are applying for admission to Unisa. Ensure that you submit all the necessary documents and pay the application fee during the application process.
Apply for admission to Unisa online or at a Unisa self-help terminal
- Online via the application website: www.unisa.ac.za/apply
- Visit a Unisa Regional Office to submit your complete application online via the self-help stations (application form + uploaded supporting documents) (08:00-15:30, Mondays to Fridays)
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Student inquiries – 0800 00 1870