The Management of The University of Fort Hare School of Nursing wishes to inform all intended applicants that application into various programs for 2022 admission exercises is ongoing.
Before getting more details about How to Apply for the UFH School of Nursing Online Application Form, let’s research a bit on UFH School of Nursing Application Requirement, UFH School of Nursing Application Dates, UFH School of Nursing Application for Admission, UFH School of Nursing Admission Applications…
UFH School of Nursing Application Dates for Admission
UFH School of Nursing Application Closing Date is 2 FEBRUARY.
UFH School of Nursing Application Requirements
The UFH School of Nursing Admission/Application Requirements is available below.
Things to Note Before Applying Online to Nursing School:
- You’ll need an email address to complete the application.
- The NSC Certificate
- Have you calculated your APS? You’ll need to do this before applying.
- South African applicants will need an ID number.
- Foreign applicants will need their passport numbers.
- Please note: check out the list of full programs before you apply.
- Ensure that you have a valid cell phone number/email, the outcome of your application will be sent via SMS/email.
UFH School of Nursing Needed Documents
If you are looking forward to studying at UFH School of Nursing, the following documents must be submitted with your application – copies of documents to be certified.
- Admission Point (AP) 30.
- Language of instruction 50%
- Mathematics 40% or Mathematical Literacy 70%
- Life Sciences 60% or Physical Sciences 50%
UFH School of Nursing Application Details
Applications for the above qualifications for 2022 are now open, see the link to the School’s Application form below.
UFH School of Nursing Online Application Form
Below is the listed UFH School of Nursing Online Application Form portal for various programs depending on your level of study.
Please read the instructions carefully and complete all applicable sections.
Admission to all UFH School of Nursing study programmes is subject to a selection process based on set minimum requirements and the number of students UFH School of Nursing are able to accommodate per programme.
Please note the Closing Date for Applications.
Contact UFH School of Nursing for Help
For more information on how to apply to the UFH School of Nursing, you can visit the official website.
Possibly, you can contact the UFH School of Nursing’s Admissions Department using the link below.