Before Applying for Admission or picking a form at the University of KwaZulu Natal School of Nursing, there are certain requirements set up for aspiring candidates to take note of, therefore, We have taken time to outline the University of KwaZulu Natal School of Nursing admission requirements for both undergraduate and postgraduate students, as well as other members of the institute.
University of KwaZulu Natal School of Nursing Admission Requirements
University of KwaZulu Natal School of Nursing admission requirements for 2022 applicants are available below and are divided into two (2) sessions, there are;
- Certified copy of your ID/passport.
- Certified copy of your National Senior/Matric Certificate or O/A Levels or relevant school leaving qualification/certificate.
- Proof from Universities South Africa (previously known as HESA), that you qualify for admission to degree studies at South African universities if you are an international applicant. For more information, refer to the undergraduate prospectus
- Certified copies of your degree certificate(s), academic record, and certificate of conduct, if you attended other universities.
- Proof of English proficiency for international applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) evaluations if the previous qualification(s) was/were obtained at foreign universities (outside South Africa).
- A research proposal/proposed title of the dissertation/thesis if you are applying for a Master’s Degree or PhD.
- A valid study visa to study in SA if you are an international applicant.
- Before applying online please make sure that you have read the guidelines above.
- Please ensure that you have the USAf/SAQA documents to be uploaded in order to complete your application.
Meeting the University’s requirements an applicant who holds an NCV will be interviewed by the Dean, Assistant Dean, and relevant Head of School.
Please ensure to use reference APPN (followed by your student number) when making application fee payments.
Please allow the system 24 hrs to 48 hrs to clear your payment.
An application is considered incomplete if the “Documents Required to be submitted with Application Form“ is not attached. Such application will not be considered for selection.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
We will always advise you to relate deep problems with the University of KwaZulu Natal School of Nursing administrative, as the result, click and open the link below to get the official University of KwaZulu Natal School of Nursing contact details.
Alternatively, you can drop your question(s) in our comment session below and We will strive to respond within 48hrs.
Don’t forget to like and subscribe to our website to get daily post notifications.
Please share to reach loved ones, #Staysafe!