The University of Pretoria, Tuks has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ Application Deadline for 2022.
UP Application 2022
- 👉 University of Pretoria Undergraduate Application 2022
- 👉 UP Postgraduate Application 2022
- 👉 University of Pretoria International Application 2022
How to Apply Online for UP Application 2022
To use the Online Application System you will need the following:
- internet access
- an email address that you can access regularly because as soon as you submit your online application, a student number (EMPLID) will be sent to this email address as confirmation of receipt.
Click on the video below for a step-by-step guide on how to use the online application system, UP Portal and online contract.
General Application Information
- UP applications open on 1 March of the year preceding the year of study.
- Each prospective student must complete only one online application. On the online application, the University of Pretoria offers a first and second choice in terms of what you wish to study. All applicants should fill in both a first and second choice on the online application.
- Once your online application has been processed, you will receive a student number (EMPLID).
- Receiving a student number (EMPLID) does NOT imply that you have been accepted by the University of Pretoria yet. Admission is a separate process that your application undergoes after being evaluated by the relevant faculty.
- It is in your best interest to complete your own online application. The University of Pretoria does not make use of representatives, agents, or agencies during the application process. If you choose to make use of representatives, agents, or agencies, you do so at your own risk. It is of utmost importance that you provide your personal email and postal addresses to enable the University of Pretoria to communicate with you directly.
- For the application for Distance Education admission (Faculty of Education) please visit the “Distance Education ” web page before you apply. Different rules are applicable.
- It is important to note that should you wish to study the selection programmes BSc (Arch) (Architecture) or BSc (Int) (Interior Architecture), you must indicate them as your first choice on your application, or you will not be considered for these programmes. It is also recommended to indicate the other selection programmes as your first choice on the online application.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Student Service Centre (for Contact students):
Contact Centre – Telephone: 012 420 3111
Contact Centre – Email: email@example.com
UP Online Call Centre (for Online Students):
Call Centre – Telephone: 080 001 4870 (toll-free)
Call Centre – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org