The Vhembe TVET College first-semester registration is closed and the 2nd trimester of the 2022/2023 session has started.
How to register for Vhembe TVET College 2nd Trimester 2022/2023
To Register at Vhembe TVET College for the 2nd Trimester/semester, you’ll have to follow the instructions below.
you will need;
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
Vhembe TVET College 2nd Trimester Deadline
All forms must be submitted before the closing date, simply navigate to the official website for the Vhembe TVET College 2nd Trimester Deadline – www.vhembecollege.edu.za
For more information, Contact the Emergency Numbers below.
- Tel: +27 (0) 15 963 7000
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Private Bag X2136
- Vhembe TVET College
Stand No. 203
Unit A, Sibasa
Limpopo, South Africa