Vuselela TVET College School Fees


Vuselela TVET College Fee Structure Saves as Fees Guide to help the student of the institution through the payment processes.

Vuselela TVET College School Fees

 ➡ Vuselela TVET College FEES STRUCTURES 2021

Banking Details

Vuselela TVET College Financial Aid

The aim is to provide financial support to students who are academically performing yet financially needy.
The college does not offer bursaries to students but the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) does via the DHET TVET Bursary scheme: National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) administers bursary applications on behalf of the DHET through TVET colleges.

It is NOT GUARANTEED that you will receive a bursary. Only those who meet the set criteria by the DHET Bursary guideline 2019 will; subject to the availability of funds. (The full copy of the guideline can be downloaded from

Please note the deadlines and submit the correctly completed forms with sufficient, truthful and valid documents to precipitate the processing of your application.

You may call the NSFAS Contact Centre on 08 000 67327 OR follow NSFAS on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.


  • You are a South African citizen with a household income of R350 000 per annum or less and have not been approved for NSFAS funding in 2019.
  • You are a South African citizen with a household income of R350 000 per annum or less and have not applied for NSFAS funding before.
  • You are a South African citizen with a household income of R350 000 per annum or less and plan to study at a public university or TVET College in 2020 for the first time and require funding.


  • Certified copy of your ID book/birth certificate.
  • Certified copy of ID of parents/guardians or certified copy of death certificate of parents/guardians or affidavit.
  • Certified copy of ED of spouse if student is married.
  • Certified copy of spouse’s death certificate if student is widow/widower.
  • Certified copy of the divorce decree of the student is divorced.
  • Certified copy of latest results.
  • Travel documents (e.g. invoice or affidavit).
  • Accommodation document (e.g. invoice, affidavit or rental agreement).
  • Employment documents – salary advice slips not older than 3 months of both parents or guardians OR SASSA letter OR pension slip if the parents/guardians are pensioners. If the parents/guardians are unemployed, an affidavit is required.
  • A completed and signed consent form, which you may download here and must be filled in with your parent/guardian’s signatures. Applications without a consent form signed by all people whose incomes have been declared in the application will not be accepted and will be considered incomplete.
  • If you have a disability, please download the Disability Annexure A from, complete it and submit with your application.
  • The stamps on all certified documents should not be older than 3 months.
  • Please apply online at, or contact the Student Support Officer on the campus where you want to study.

Please take note: the college will do a DHET NSFAS means test to see if you qualify for a bursary.


This website provides a service that allows you to APPLY for a course at a specific campus. This does NOT imply that you are registered for the course and a space for you is NOT reserved.

Please make sure you have the following ready before you apply:

  • Valid e-mail address
  • Valid cell-phone number
  • Certified copy of birth certificate/identity document
  • Certified copy of most recent academic results
  • Certified copy of proof of residential address of parents/guardian or municipal account
  • Certified copy of identity document of parent/guardian
  • The stamps on all certified documents should not be older than 3 months

Foreign Nationals:

  • Certified copy of your passport
  • Non-RSA qualifications: the onus rests with all international applicants to have their school qualifications evaluated by SAQA before submitting the application form.
  • SAQA can be contacted on the following numbers:

Evaluation of Foreign Qualifications Call Centre: +27 12 431 5070

Helpdesk: 27 86 010 3188

Switchboard:+27 12 431 5000

Fax: +27 12 431 5039


Once you are in the possession of a valid study permit, valid passport and any necessary visa, you can complete the application form.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here