The Waterberg TVET College has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ Application Deadline for 2022.
Waterberg TVET College Application 2022
How to Apply Online for Waterberg TVET College Application 2022
Step 1: Get your application form.
You will be able to download the application form.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
The following documents are required and must be included in the post with your application form:
- 2 x certified ID copy (student)
- ID copy (parent)
- Latest progress report/ statement of results
- CAP results (you will be required to write an assessment test (bring a pen to this)).
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Post your completed application form to:
Postnet Suite #59
Private Bag x2449
For more details on the application process, have a look at their website.