The West Coast College has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ Application Deadline for 2022.
West Coast College Application 2022
- 👉 WCC Application Form
- 👉 WCC Residence Application Form – PDF
- 👉 WCC Transport Application Form – PDF
How to Apply Online for WCC Application 2022
Choosing your Course
Please choose the course of your choice and the campus you would like to study at or where the programme is offered
Download an application form below or visit a campus near you. Students with special needs should please contact our Student Support Office on (022) 482 1143 as well as complete the Special Needs Application Form, you can download here.
Complete the Applications form with the following supporting documents and submit them to your campus of choice.
NB ➡ Residence Application is a separate process, the application form located below.
Looking for Funding?
Check out all the available funding opportunities. If you’re not sure about the differences in funding opportunities, see NSFAS 2022
Competency Assessment Testing
All new students need to undergo a Competency Assessment Test (CAP) to determine the applicant’s numeracy and literary levels. It is not meant to exclude but rather assist students. Please Contact the Career Guidance Officers per campus for more info
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Central Office Tel: (022) 482 1143
- Atlantis Campus Tel: (021) 577 1727
- Citrusdal Campus Tel: (022) 921 2457
- Malmesbury Campus Tel: (022) 487 2851
- Vredenburg Campus Tel: (022) 713 3167
- Vredendal Campus Tel: (027) 213 5673