West Coast TVET College Fee Structure Saves as Fees Guide to help the student of the institution through the payment processes.
West Coast TVET College School Fees
The school fees will depend on the course you want to pursue. The fee structure for each course is available here. The college also offers residence to students, if they apply.
West Coast TVET College Banking Details
- Account Holder: WCC FINANCIAL AID
- Bank Name: ABSA
- Account Number: 913 424 9468
- Type of Account: CHEQUE ACCOUNT
- Branch: Public Sector Cape Town
- Branch Code: 632 005
Reference: (Donors name)
- Deposit can be faxed to our offices: 022 487 3983
- Tel: 022 482 1143
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
West Coast TVET College Financial Aid
Financial Aid Office (FAO) strives to render excellent, efficient, professional, and friendly service to students.
West Coast TVET College Financial Aid team is here to help you find the best solution for you, your situation, and your needs. We are committed to helping you navigate the range of financial aid options available to you from federal, state, University, and private sources.
EMPLOYER TUITION REIMBURSEMENT AND PAYMENT PLANS
Payment plan options are available for students who prefer to make monthly instalments, or are expecting tuition reimbursement from their employers.
OUTSIDE FINANCIAL AID SOURCES
All students are encouraged to apply for federal financial assistance from outside sources if unable to meet educational costs on their own. WCU participates in several types of Title IV financial aid programs including Federal Pell Grants, Iraq and Afghanistan Service Grants, Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants (FSEOG), Federal Work Study, and the William D. Ford Direct Loan programs (subsidized, unsubsidized and PLUS).
- How to Apply
- Private (Alternative Loans)
- Scholarships and Grants
- Aid Disbursements and Refunds
- Verification Process
- Net Price Calculator
- Third Party Servicer Contracts
Code of Conduct regarding Lender Relationships and Loans -To view our code of conduct, click here.
FINANCIAL AID RESOURCE PUBLICATION FROM THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION
NET PRICE CALCULATOR
The Net Price Calculator below can be used to estimate your “Cost of Attendance” at West Coast University, as well as estimated financial aid eligibility, and the “Net Price” after grants and scholarships are deducted from amounts billed by the University.
The “Cost of Attendance” also includes estimates of the additional expenses West Coast University students might incur during a ten-month academic year. These include items such and room, board, books, transportation, and other miscellaneous expenses such as clothing, recreation, insurance, etc.
- Award Adjustment Request Form
- Authorization to Retain Funds
- Book & Supply Opt Out for Online Programs
- Citizenship Attestation – Notary
- Cost of Attendance Appeal
- Dependency Appeal
- Division Of Income
- Excess Stipend Request Form
- Health Services Partner Affiliate Group Confirmation
- International Student Affidavit of Support
- IRS Tax Benefit Information
- NSLDS Access Form
- Parent PLUS Auth for Credit Balance
- Parent Refusal to Sign FAFSA
- Parent PLUS Request
- Permission to Text
- PharmD APPE Schedule
- Reference Form
- Replacement Check Request
- Selective Service Appeal
- VA Bill of Rights – California Students
- VA Bill of Rights – Florida Students
- VA Bill of Rights – Texas Students