The WestCol TVET College has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ Application Deadline for 2022.
Western TVET College Application 2022
How to Apply Online for WestCol TVET College Application 2022
Get an application form at one of the following campuses below.
Complete your application form in full.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Attach all supporting documents.
Some campuses may have student accommodation.
Remember to enquire about this when you apply.
Looking for Funding?
Check out all the available funding opportunities. If you’re not sure about the differences in funding opportunities, see NSFAS 2022
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 011 692 4004/82
CORPORATE OFFICE PARK
Get an application form at one of the following campuses;
Corporate Office Park:
42 Johnstone Street
20 South Street
32 Von Brandis Street
69 Flemming Avenue
9 Kiewiet Street
Thuba Makote (Magaliesburg Campus):
Dr Schoeman Street
109 Botha Street