The University of Witwatersrand, Wits has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ Wits University Application Deadline for 2022.
Wits University Application 2022
- 👉 Wits Undergraduate Application 2022
- 👉 Wits University Postgraduate Application 2022
- 👉 wits International Application 2022
How to Apply Online for Wits University Application 2022
- You may apply for a maximum of three programmes (order of choice does not matter).
If you apply for two programmes within one Faculty, you are advised to apply for one programme in a less restricted faculty (e.g. Humanities, Commerce or Science).
Try to keep your options open, especially when applying for programmes in Faculties such as Health Sciences or Engineering.
- Do not enter the duration of the programme. You are applying to go into 1st year of study.
- A non-refundable application fee of R100 for South African citizens, and R700 for foreign citizens, is required.
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Student Call Centre:
- Tel: +27 (0)11 717 1888.
Enquiries regarding POSTGRADUATE Studies:
- Faculty Office – Tel: 27 11 717 2000.