The Walter Sisulu University, WSU has sent an invitation to the Prospective undergraduate, postgraduate and international students to apply online today. Therefore, it is best to apply as soon as possible ➡ WSU Application Deadline for 2022.
WSU Application 2022
How to Apply Online for WSU Application 2022
IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU APPLY
WSU accepts online applications only. It is a free service with no fee payment required. In order to save your money and time make sure you have the following information ready:
- Personal details
- Address of next of kin.
- Address of the person responsible for the account
- Email addresses are compulsory
- All documents must be saved as soft copies for uploading.
Please have in mind that, it is very important to determine first what you want to study before you start the online application process.
The other most important thing you should know is whether you meet the WSU Admission Minimum Requirements for the choices you are making. The endorsement for the certificate and the achievement levels for the specific subject stated as a requirement must be met.
Early Application Is Strongly Advised.
To apply online, you will need
- Internet access.
- A valid personal email address (should you not have an e-mail account, please open one before proceeding with your online application).
- Your latest school results – Example: Grade 11 final or grade 12 June or September or final school-leaving results – No Grade 12 March results.
- A valid SA ID number or passport number
- A valid cell number correctly, as your application status will be communicated via cellphone
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Nelson Mandela Drive 047 502 2443/8
Zamukulungisa Heights 047 501 1404
Ibika 047 401 6000
Chiselhurst 043 709 4000
Potsdam & College Street 043 708 5200
Masibulele, Whittlesea 040 842 6806