The Nelson Mandela University (NMU) has sent invitations to students wishing to be re-admitted after being excluded on the basis of poor performance in qualification. Interested participants should carefully read and follow the NMU re-admission rules (academic progression rules) provided below.
These academic progression rules are applicable to all undergraduate NMU students, irrespective of when you commenced your undergraduate studies at NMU.
Are you a student who has taken courses at NMU previously (but not within the past year*) and would now like to return to complete your degree? If you have been enrolled in courses during the past year, access your MyNMU account for course registration.
Follow the links below to find out how to return to NMU and become a Wildcat once again.
How to Apply for NMU Online Registration 2022
At NMU, you can register for Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral degrees, and Short Learning Programmes.
As a new/current student, you can access the self-service student iEnabler system on campus or your computer at home by following the steps below;
- Navigate to the student ienabler page – https://itsweb.mandela.ac.za/pls/prodi41/w99pkg.mi_login?numtype=
- Log in with your student portal details, which your “Student Number and Pin”.
- Select “Registration” read the guidelines and go through the registration process.
- Check your registration details to see if anything is still outstanding or missing.
- Follow the next step till completion.
STILL, HAVING DIFFICULTIES?
Be patient while NMU processes your registration. If you see that your registration will not be processed by the closing date for registrations, please visit your nearest NMU Online Assistance.