The University of Johannesburg (UJ) has sent invitations to students wishing to be re-admitted after being excluded on the basis of poor performance in qualification.
Re-registering students can register for the academic year during the relevant registration period.
How to Apply for UJ Online Registration 2022
At UJ, you can register for Undergraduate qualifications, Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas, Master’s & doctoral degrees, and Short Learning Programmes.
As a new/current student, you can access the self-service student iEnabler system on campus or your computer at home by following the steps below;
- Navigate to the student ienabler page – https://www.uj.ac.za/studyatUJ/Pages/Registration.aspx
- Log in with your student portal details, which is your “Student Number and Pin”. If you do not have a password, click on “Create a Password” to continue.
- Select registration under the classes block. Then click on “My Registration” (iEnabler)
- Click on “Registration” on the left under “student wed” to start the registration process.
- Full detailed instruction on how to use each option can be accessed by clicking on the blue question mark at each process.
- Work your way through all the processes under “Registration”
- Read the exemption and indemnity agreements and click on “I Agree” to be able to continue with your online registration.
- Verify your personal contact details, address details, and contact person details.
- You can generate a performance statement (if needed) by clicking on the relevant calendar year highlighted in blue and follow the instructions.
- Verify UJ’s payment method under “Payment Information” before making a payment.
- Click on “Process Online Payments” and follow the instructions. Then click on “Pay Now”.
- You can verify your payments made under “View online transaction detail“.
- Read the academic registration rules, regulations, and statements on personal information and click on “I Accept” to be able to continue with your registration. Then click on “Registration Verification“.
- Click on submit registration
- Click on the relevant qualification code highlighted in blue, and the qualification information and click on “Save and Continue”.
- Select the module(s) you want to register for and click on “Save and Continue“.
- Verify the module(s) you want to add and click on “Continue“.
- Click on “Accept Registration“.
- Click and save your proof of registration (PoR) information.
- If applicable, verify/enter your WIL subject employer information.
STILL, HAVING DIFFICULTIES?
Be patient while UJ processes your registration. If you see that your registration will not be processed by the closing date for registrations, please visit your nearest UJ Online Assistance.